Monday 25 November 2013

Bad Weather


Inclement
(n-klmnt)


Bad, stormy weather.
'Inclimate' though it contains 'climate', is not a real word.




Hola Tueasday!
Today was stormy, breezy and cold weather. What a bad day for laundry and exercise outdoor. It is hard to pull myself out of my warm blanket to do my day. But a promise for cup of coffee in the morning is helping.

In other way, rain season makes my garden happy. The young chilly sprouts and tomatoes grow happily toward the sky. I'll sow some snake beans seed, kobocha (labu) and labu japan (I don't know what it is in English :3). These ambition is to satisfy my mom and I motto early this year "Indonesia Bebas Impor Cabe dan Sayur 2015" (Indonesia Free Chilly and Vegetables Import 2015). LOL.... Sound ambitious and weird now after I write it down.

But the cold weather did not deter me to get up at 2 am to watch football. I watch the match between AS Roma with Cagliary. I don't really understand football but enjoy the hype my brothers have ever time there is any match on TV.


Ok. Ciao amigos. It's 4:010 am.

I found these web that show Japanese-vegetable in English. You may check it out.

Check this link for more definition of inclement.

No comments:

Post a Comment